Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Food Trip 1: Jollibee Hash Brown Burger

As you know, some innovative and sometimes crazy ideas by these fast food restaurants are created nowadays, like KFC's Double Down (is it still available?) and Tower Burger (I will create a separate entry on this), and the latest by Jollibee, the Hash Brown Burger


I already saw this a few days ago, but I only tasted this only today. I was supposed to buy it while I'm at work, but since Jollibee near our area is under renovation, so I decided to buy it after work, just near my home.


Inside the box contains 2 pieces of baked hash browns that serve as buns (instead of the usual bread buns), beef patty, and cheese. As I tasted it, it tastes good and the hash brown is not that greasy, compared to the smaller hash brown of McDonalds. Actually a piece of the Hash Brown of Jollibee is as big as the Hash Brown of KFC's Tower Burger.



The Jollibee Hash Brown Burger costs P64 (for a ala carte) or P80 (with a drink)

I would say that the Jollibee Hash Brown Burger is 8/10 for me. =)

No comments: